Pereira (1979) has always been surrounded by art. His great-grandfather Fernando Labrada was the President of the Royal Academy of Fine Arts of San Fernando in Rome and had a great influence on his perception of the espace and light.
He began a degree in business but quickly changed direction and entered into the Official School of Interior Architecture in Madrid. During his studies, he began working in different media agencies until 2005 when he started to develop his own project, founding theCoronel Truman , agency. It was during this period that he came into contact with photography, thus developing a profound interest in aesthetics.
In 2018, his personal project entitled KENOPSIA, is awarded with the Photo España
Obsessed with portraying isolation in impossible spaces, he presents us with iconic places where the sole survivor provides the scale and personality of each snapshot
In December 2021, he is selected to be part of Cheeze Original Studios works with photographers to tell the story behind their lens and publish the imagery as NFT collectables on the Cheeze Marketplace.
An artistic expression is not a decorative object, it is a reflective element.
Companies that invest in art materialize their commitment to excellence.
If an idea does not exist, it has to be made.
Royalty-Free Purchase is unlimited for time and use.
Rights-Managed According to specific use, media, time period, circulation, location, size of content and chosen territory.
- 2022 FEB. Vithas Center Aravaca Madrid
- 2021 SEP. Space Clorofila Tellez 17 Madrid
- 2021 NOV. Gallery Kraisler Hermosilla 8 Madrid
- 2018 NOV. ART MUC Isarforum en el Dt.Museum
- 2018 NOV. Galery Gaudí García Paredes 76 Madrid
- 2018 SEP. UBS Europe ES María de Molina, 4 Madrid
- 2018 FEB. Hotel Indigo Gran Vía Madrid
- 2017 NOV. Sala Setdar Subastas
- 2017 MAY. City Hall Pozuelo
- 2017 JAN. Space Pangea
- 2016 DEC. Sala Masterclass
Inform me about the next exhibition
Follow me, I know the way